Home Delivery Services
We provide delivery of materials such as books, audio-books, CDs and DVDs to card-holding patrons who are unable to physically come to the Library.
Judi on her way to deliver books
to a patron who has just had surgery.
- To receive books and other library materials, you must have a Plainfield Public Library card.
- Home delivery is offered as an ongoing service or temporarily according to your needs.
- Materials will be delivered and picked up on Thursdays.
- You will receive a phone call before the materials are delivered, as well as a reminder call before they are picked up.
- Materials will be delivered in a weatherproof library bag and will be dropped off at your premises if you are not available at the time of delivery. Please put materials in the same bag for pick up.
- Please contact: Judi Deszcz, Outreach Assistant at 1-815-327-2524 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to sign up.